Flø harbour 1875-86. The harbour has a central location for those fishing for winter cod. Flø was to be the main harbour for the roughly 350 boats on Hareidlandet. In 1874 Stortinget approved a plan to build a split breakwater, which was completed in 1886. Flø was one of the first projects to receive a grant from the newly established National Harbour Fund, which was financed from harbour levies paid by fishermen. The last extension of the harbour took place in 1984-85.
Foto: Frode Pilskog
Publisert av: Stiftinga Sunnmøre MuseumSist endret: 2018-11-18