The light beacon on Hamneholmen is an octagonal cast iron lantern placed atop a concrete column. It was erected in 1897. The lantern contains a Fresnel lens with sector blanking of both the lens and windows. Occulting light Oc (2) WRG 8s, 7 sectors. The old oil storage shed is just behind the beacon. Today it is powered by battery and solar panels.
Foto: Frode Pilskog
Publisert av: Stiftinga Sunnmøre MuseumSist endret: 2018-11-18